4th June 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Hotel and Catering Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Hi everyone, I am going to take admission in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute for doing PhD(Hotel and Catering Management) course. So, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do my PhD from this institute? Please advice me.

8th June 2019, 03:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Hotel and Catering Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute

Yes, it is beneficial to study Ph.D. (Hotel and Catering Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute so as per my suggestion, you should study Ph.D. (Hotel and Catering Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Periyar E.V.R. High Road, Viswasa Nagar, Maduravoyal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600095
Phone: 044 2378 2176
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?