9th January 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying for a PhD(Botany) program in Saurashtra University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing a PhD program in the field of Botany in Saurashtra University. I am doing an MSc in the same specialization and I want to study more so I have decided to do a PhD. But I don't know about the benefits of this PhD in this university.

10th January 2021, 01:21 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying for a PhD(Botany) program in Saurashtra University?

Benefits of studying for a PhD(Botany) program in Saurashtra University is as follows.

Facilities are good and growing day by day but qualities and helpful facilities need to be focused like 24hrs canteen, hostelling, etc.

Admission will be done on minimum percentage in entrance exam and personal interviews.

Some department of science have good placements and job opportunities after finishing PhD especially Chemistry, bioscience, Botany department.

Mess in campus is only available during elections. The rest of the time you can be dependant on outside campus meals and tiffins.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?