23rd February 2021, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying for a PhD(Library & Information Science) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Can anyone of you let me know about the benefits of doing a PhD program in the field of Library & Information Science in Sri Krishnadevaraya University. I am doing a Master's in the same specialization and I want to study more so I have decided to do a PhD. But I don't know about the benefits of this PhD in this university.

26th February 2021, 12:37 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Benefits of studying for a PhD(Library & Information Science) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Benefits of studying for a PhD(Library & Information Science) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University are-

1. Management guide about the location of jobs are available and internships.
2. Faculties are available for support.
3. Good Management.
4. Good infrastructure and less fee.
5. Lots of events and fest.
27th February 2021, 05:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying for a PhD(Library & Information Science) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Benefits of studying for a PhD(Library & Information Science) program in Sri Krishnadevaraya University are:-

1. You will get well acquainted with the faculty and other students.
2. Attending various seminars and group meets become easier.
3. The course duration will be shorter than a part-time course duration.
4. You will earn somewhere between 8 to 10 lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?