3rd May 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Best institution of Chennai to do M.Phil in distance education mode? Course details and fees required for it?

I have completed MBA Finance with 59% from Pondicherry University and now want to do M.Phil. Best institution of Chennai to do M.Phil in distance education mode? Course details and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  2. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  3. How should I do M.Phil computer science in Chennai after completing MSc(CS and IT)?
  4. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  5. How to join BABL course in distance education mode from a college in Chennai?
  6. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  7. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  8. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  9. Can i study M.Phil in Biotechnology through distance education in India?
  10. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  11. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode?
  12. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  13. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  15. Can I become a BAMS doctor in distance education mode with less fee?
  16. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively?
  17. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence course?
3rd May 2017, 09:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institution of Chennai to do M.Phil in distance education mode? Course details and fees required for it?

List of Institutions which provide and fill in Chennai through distance education:

IIKM, Nungambakkam

We care Academy, Porur

Adventure Academy, Padi

Success Academy, Arumbakkam

Rajarajan Academy,Adambakkam

Edu Craft, Ambattur

Global Institute, Chennai

The fee structure may vary from institute to Institute so we cannot tell exact fee structure of any institute. So you have to personally check the website of particular college where you want to seek admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?