14th January 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Best universities in India to do PhD in Ground Water? Possibility to do PhD from Cambridge University?

I am M.Sc Geology candidate and willing to do PhD on Ground Water topic. Please tell me which are the best universities in India for it? Can I do it from Cambridge University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  2. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  3. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  4. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  5. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  6. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  8. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Biophysics in India?
  10. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  12. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  13. Possibility to do PhD in Synthesis through distance mode? List of universities for it?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Rural Management in India
  15. List of universities offering PhD in African Studies in India
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Career Counselling) in India -- [New]
  17. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
17th January 2018, 01:23 AM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Best universities in India to do PhD in Ground Water? Possibility to do PhD from Cambridge University?

I have mentioned the names of some of the universities providing PhD in Ground Water, kindly have a look;

Some entrance examinations for PhD degree;

1. UGC NET.

2. AIMA PhD exam

3. JNU PhD entrance exam.

4. NIPER entrance exam.

5, Alagappa University PhD exam.

6. GTU PhD entrance exam.

7. BITS Pilani PhD entrance exam.

8. Osmania PhD entrance exam.

9. AIIMS PhD entrance examination.

10. National Brain Research Center PhD entrance exam, etc.

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned university for PhD degree, there is no such problem in it.

https://www.cam.ac.uk/

Above I have mentioned the official link of Cambridge website where you can get the notification of any admission being done and you can thereafter apply for the course.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university and you can get admission only when you can get through the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?