6th October 2017, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a Bachelor of Veterinary Science student appear in CSIR NET and ICMR JRF exam? Eligibility criteria and passing marks for both the exams?

I am studying Bachelor of Veterinary Science course and now want to know in which exam I should appear in between CSIR NET and ICMR JRF exam? Eligibility criteria and passing marks for both the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to study with JRF in ICMR being a Veterinary Science last year student? List of colleges offering JRF under ICMR?
  2. Eligibility to appear in CSIR, ICMR and ICAR NET/JRF for Food Technology Postgraduate?
  3. What is the eligibility to appper CSIR, ICMR, ICAR NET/JRF for food technology post graduation after completion of graduation?
  4. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. In which entrance exam to appear among CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF to study PhD in Biotechnology?
  6. Are UGC and CSIR NET two different exams?
  7. Is it possible to get both JRF and ICMR JRF fellowship for Ph.D?
  8. Coaching centers in Hyderabad to prepare for JRF NET(CSIR, ICMR) entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I become a lecturer in history college after MA in history?
  10. Eligibility to apply in ICMR-JRF for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  11. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?
  12. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 3 years for CSIR-NET and ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. Tips and tricks to score good marks in CSIR-JRF-NET(Earth Science)
  14. Which colleges in Bangalore are offering Ph.D Biochemistry?
  15. Relaxation for SC student in ICMR-JRF Physical Science? -- [New]
  16. Maximum number of attempts allowed in CSIR NET JRF
  17. Minimum marks required to qualify in CSIR-NET-JRF for SC student? Job opportunities for qualified candidate?
  18. Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Nutrition at NIN/ICMR? Syllabus of ICMR-JRF entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?