27th February 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?

good morning sir/ mam
i am in last semester of M.Sc Biotechnology. It will over in this summer.

I qualified GATE.

I obtained 39 /100 in GATE for biotechnology
my gate score is 358
all india rank is 1295
percentile 91.15
no. of candidates appeared in biotechnology 14638

please tell me ,can i apply for PhD in Biotechnology in IIT Roorkee for this year in result awaited category. and what is the procedure for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  4. While pursuing B.Ed can I apply for TET exam if my results are awaited?
  5. What are the opportunities available after M.Tech? I am pursuing M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
  6. Which new courses are available after completion of M.Com?
  7. What is the Criteria to get admission in iit's or nit's for m.tech?? What is the top course at IIT-Roorkee? What is the selection criteria for TCS?
  8. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  9. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  10. Admission in IITs after GATE score of 464 with 95.14 percentile belonging to OBC category?
  11. Can I get admission in M.Tech course with engineering mechanics or design engineering in IIT, Delhi or IIT, Guwahati or IIT, Roorkee? I have secured 99.13 percentile(AIR 709) in GATE(In mechanical stream) and I belong to OBC categories
  12. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  13. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  14. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  15. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee?
  16. How much percentile is required to get admission in M.Tech Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do I need to crack NET for pursuing PhD at JNU and DU? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Is CS registration possible with awaited result of graduation?
10th May 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?

For Ph.D admission, the minimum qualification is masters degree with 55% marks. It you still haven't passed your PG degree exams, then it will not be possible to get admission. You need to get the degree before this session to get admission.

You can be allotted provisional admission in result awaited category, but you must clear the final exam, to confirm your candidature.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?