23rd June 2019, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a permanent College Lecturer after clearing UGC-NET?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for UGC-NET. I would like to know that if I clear this NET then I will get permanent job as a Lecturer in any reputed college? Or, I have to do PhD for getting permanent job? Please tell me immediately.

28th June 2019, 12:24 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a permanent College Lecturer after clearing UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am preparing for UGC-NET. I would like to know that if I clear this NET then I will get permanent job as a Lecturer in any reputed college? Or, I have to do PhD for getting permanent job? Please tell me immediately.

After completion of the UGC-NET examination, you are eligible to become a Lecturer in various government and private colleges. You have to apply for the colleges as and when the notifications are released and based on your performance in the selection process, you will be appointed as a Lecturer in colleges. Chances of getting a Lecturer job in colleges are high for the UGC-NET passed students. Based on your performance as a Lecturer your job will be permanent.
4th May 2020, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a permanent College Lecturer after clearing UGC-NET?

How could i be permanant lecturer as i m uge net qualified?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?