21st July 2019, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with PhD(Ecology) program of Assam University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do PhD(Ecology) from Assam University then is it possible to become a Professor or not? Please let me know if I can become a Professor or not?

24th July 2019, 11:11 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Ecology) program of Assam University?

Yes, you are eligible to become a Professor with Ph.D. (Ecology) program of Assam University. The required eligibility to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Ecology course is the candidate should have passed post-graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Ecology is three years.
25th July 2019, 02:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with PhD(Ecology) program of Assam University?

Yes, you can certainly become a professor after completing Ph.D in ecology from Assam University. However, the minimum eligibility required to become a professor is Ph.D in relevant subject along with a valid score card from NET (National Eligibility Test) or SET (State Eligibility Test) examination.

You can visit the website http://www.aus.ac.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?