26th February 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD without GATE/NET being a Gold Medalist in M.E.(Bio-process Engineering)?

Hello,
I am Gold medalist in M.E. Now I am shifted to New Delhi but did not get any opportunity in PhD. I do not have NET/GATE score (First class First in M.E in Bio-process Engineering). Is it impossible to get chance in PhD without NET-GATE score??

27th February 2015, 09:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD without GATE/NET being a Gold Medalist in M.E.(Bio-process Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Gold medalist in M.E. Now I am shifted to New Delhi but did not get any opportunity in PhD. I do not have NET/GATE score (First class First in M.E in Bio-process Engineering). Is it impossible to get chance in PhD without NET-GATE score??
You have completed M.E in Bio engineering with Gold Medalist. So you are eligible to do Ph.D course through inspired fellowship.

This fellowship doesn't required any GATE/NET score card.

So you can apply for Ph.D through inspired fellowship.
27th February 2015, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD without GATE/NET being a Gold Medalist in M.E.(Bio-process Engineering)?

Yes you can apply for Ph.D admission if you have Master's degree with at least 55% marks. NET/GATE/JRF qualified candidates are preferred for Ph.D admission in most of the top colleges/Institutes. If you don't have any of these scores then you have to appear for entrance exam and if you perform well in it then you will be shortlisted for Interview. Admission is mostly based on merit in top Institutes. Hence, if you have good academics with excellent performance in the Ph.D screening test then you will definitely get admission.
20th March 2023, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes take admission in Ph.D based on based on merit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?