5th May 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in JNU through CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?

Hello, I am interested to join JNU for doing PhD program in Mathematics. I am a Mathematics postgraduate. I have applied for JNU PhD entrance exam. I have also applied for CSIR-NET Mathematics Sciences. I would like to know that if I fail in JNU PhD entrance and qualify in CSIR-NET the I get admission in JNU for mentioned course?

20th May 2019, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in JNU through CSIR-NET(Mathematical Sciences)?

JNU conducts their own PhD entrance exam and they will just look at your academic qualifications. Having CSIR NET qualification can surely help you in getting Lectureship/JRF. Most of the universities prefer candidates who are NET qualified.

Just make sure you have got good preparation for JNU PhD entrance exam and interview. Only merit can help you get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?