9th January 2022, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?

Hi friends, I am in need of fellowship because I want to pursue a PhD(Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. Kindly tell me can I get fellowship for this PhD program?

10th January 2022, 04:43 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?

The fellowship is available for a period of 5 yrs or completion of your doctoral programme , whichever is earlier.

The value of fellowship is Rs 20,000 p.m and contingency grant is 20,000 p.a
Doctoral fellow should be a full time bonafide PhD.

PM fellowship is a special scheme formally launched as a Public Private Partnership between SERB Government of India.
It's a great option for PhD assistant to get Government level research projects.
11th January 2022, 08:05 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a fellowship to pursue a PhD(Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?

Can I get a fellowship to pursue a Ph.D. (Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University?

Yes, the candidate can get a fellowship to pursue a Ph.D. (Microbiology) program in Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University. There are various ways to find a scholarship for your PhD program. You can either search for scholarship and research grants offered in your chosen field of study or fellowships and scholarships offered by the government, public organisations as well as academic institutions in the country where you want to study PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?