2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into Research field after B.Sc Nursing?

I am student of B.Sc Nursing but I have to go in the research field like biotechnologists, biochemist. Can I go in this field after completing B.Sc Nursing?

6th June 2016, 04:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into Research field after B.Sc Nursing?

Being a nursing graduate you can surely opt for any other course at post graduate level to enter research field. You will be eligible for fields like clinical research which is open for any life science graduate.

You can also opt for biotechnology or any other life science related course in which you are interested. After that you can go for Ph.D on the same field.
8th June 2021, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can you suggest me which post graduate courses are eligible for research after BSc nursing? Is MSc biological Sciences course is also eligible after BSc nursing...?
7th May 2023, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

How can I get in to research after Bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?