14th March 2017, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?

Sir, I have completed M.Pharm in pharmaceutics and now I am studying M.Sc medical pharmacology. So, after completing M.Sc pharmacology, will I be appointed as a pharmacology lecturer in medical college or not? Please Sir give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a lecturer job in a medical college after finishing MSc Medical Microbiology?
  2. Different courses offered after B.Pharm? Names of the colleges and universities?
  3. What are the different job opportunities available after completing PhD in Medical Pharmacology? Can I get a job in any Pharmaceutical Company after completing PhD? -- [New]
  4. Pharmacology or Pharmaceutics? Which field is better for jobs and has high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  6. Can I apply for alopathic medicines after completing MSc in Medical Pharmacology?
  7. Which are the colleges offering master of science in Pharmacy? What is the fee structure?
  8. Project topics in Pharmacology? I am doing MSc medical pharmacology
  9. Procedure to take admission in MSc Pharmacology in SMS medical college? I am a pharma student
  10. Among Lecturership, Medical Representative, Hospital Pharmacist and Production which would be a good job for me?
  11. Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after finishing MSc, M.Phil in applied microbiology
  12. Am I eligible to become a Lecturer after completing Diploma in Medical Engineering?
  13. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  14. How to get a job in medical colleges after completing MSc in Medical Anatomy?
  15. What is the cost of dong MDS in various private colleges?
  16. Scope in medical pharmacology for a Ayurved passed out student?
  17. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  18. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
16th March 2017, 12:29 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get a lecturer job in Medical College after the completion of M.Pharma in Pharmaceutics and M.Sc in Medical Pharmacology as you are not eligible for it.
In order to get a lecturer job in a College, you must have to complete your Ph.D course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
3rd April 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a lecturer job in medical college after completing M.Pharma in pharmaceutics and M.Sc in medical pharmacology?

Is M pharm (pharmacology) course is equivalent to M.Sc medical pharmacology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?