29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Horticulture which is available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!

6th September 2019, 11:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a scholarship to pursue a PhD(Horticulture) in Dr. YSR Horticultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the scholarship for PhD program in Horticulture which is available in Dr. YSR Horticultural University? Please let me know if I can get a scholarship to pursue this PhD? Waiting for your response!
If you have a valid UGC NET in Horticulture score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

Dr. YSR Horticultural University doesn't provided any University fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?