1st March 2021, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

I want to get a stipend for doing PhD in Electrical Engineering program in Delhi Technological University. Can you please help me to know about the stipend available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th March 2021, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get a stipend for doing PhD in Electrical Engineering program in Delhi Technological University. Can you please help me to know about the stipend available for me to do this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
University fellowship is not available for Ph.D course from 2018.

Gold medalist candidates are also eligible for scholarship to pursue a Ph.D(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University.

Only UGC NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for scholarship for Ph.D course.
5th March 2021, 12:03 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?

Yes, You can get stipend to pursue PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University.

Selected applicant will receive Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected through personal interview for stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?