8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University for PhD in Agronomy course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

9th October 2019, 10:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University for PhD in Agronomy course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
Only those candidates who have valid UGC NET score card are eligible to get stipend during the Ph.D course.

Some other stipend are available in India for Ph.D scholar but you can apply here after course work.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?