30th January 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Indian Veterinary Research Institute for PhD(Animal Nutrition) course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th August 2022, 12:59 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

The entrance exam called Education Division of ICAR after qualifying the entrance exam you will get a stipend to study PhD Animal Nutrition at Indian Veterinary Research Institute.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can do PhD Animal Nutrition.
6th August 2022, 11:35 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Animal Nutrition at Indian Veterinary Research Institute but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called Education Division ICAR.

The admission procedure to study PhD Animal Nutrition is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?