3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Cognitive Science I want to do this PhD program from Hyderabad University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

7th August 2019, 09:49 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University?

Yes, The candidates pursuing PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University will be offered stipend of Rs.7,000 per month along with scholarship.

You would need to contact Hyderabad University for more information on application form for the stipend.

Contact Address:-
University of Hyderabad
Prof. C.R Rao Road
P.O. Central University
Hyderabad - 500046
Telangana
12th August 2019, 12:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Cognitive Science) in Hyderabad University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Cognitive Science I want to do this PhD program from Hyderabad University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.
If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Cognitive Science from Hyderabad University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?