23rd July 2022, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Pondicherry University?

I want to study PhD in Pondicherry University in the specialization of Environmental Engineering. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in this institute? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

23rd July 2022, 09:43 PM
IPHONE13

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Pondicherry University?

The first three candidates who secure the highest percentage of marks in P.G. admission entrance examination shall be eligible for the award of Merit Scholarship @ '2,000, `1,500 & `1,000 per month respectively for the first semester. Scholarship is sanctioned on Entrance Examination marks.
24th July 2022, 12:59 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Pondicherry University?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Environmental Engineering at Pondicherry University,after qualifying these entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR UGC NET.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
24th July 2022, 04:08 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get stipend every month while studying for PhD. Average PhD stipend in India is 15000-35000 INR per month. Only full-time PhD students are eligible for PhD scholarships. Not all part-time PhD students will receive a stipend because they have their own jobs and do not contribute to universities.
27th July 2022, 01:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

As you qualified these entrance exam called UGC-NET and CSIR UGC NET,you will get a stipend to study PhD Environmental Engineering at Pondicherry University.

Qualification required:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Environmental Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?