19th December 2018, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya for PhD in Folk Music and Art course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th January 2021, 03:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Folk Music and Art) in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to secure admission in Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya for PhD in Folk Music and Art course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!
If you have UGC NET score card in JRF then you will get stipend otherwise not.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?