2nd June 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Food Science and Nutrition in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this college?

6th June 2019, 03:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai?

There are certain universities offering stipend during the period of 3 years of pursuing PhD(Food Science and Nutrition). However, Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai do not offer any stipend.

The fee expenses of the PhD(Food Science and Nutrition) in Home Science College and Research Institute, Madurai would be around Rs.16,700 per annum.

You can visit the website www.tnau.ac.in for more information.

Contact Address:-
Home Science College and Research Institute,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Madurai-625 014,
Tamil Nadu, India

Phone number:- 0452- 2422684, 0452-2424922
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?