25th August 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) in OP Jindal University, Raigarh?

Hello, I want to secure admission in OP Jindal University, Raigarh for PhD in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th May 2021, 12:43 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) in OP Jindal University, Raigarh?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) in OP Jindal University, Raigarh.

Selected applicant will be eligible to get stipend of Rs. 25000 per month throughout the course duration.

Applicant will be selected for stipend on the basis of entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.
www.opju.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?