26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Theology. I want to do this PhD program from Divine Hands International University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.

28th October 2021, 01:52 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

You can get 2 lacs to 12 lacs you will get more but it's depend on your experience .For PhD course you must have a post graduate degree in theology from a recognized university.Duration for this course is 3 years.
28th October 2021, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I want to study PhD program in the field of Theology. I want to do this PhD program from Divine Hands International University. So, I would like to know that I can get stipend or not for this PhD program in this university? Please help me to know about this.
Only UGC NET JRF score card candidates are eligible for stipend for Ph.D course.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from your University then you are eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?