30th May 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

Hello, I want to secure admission in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences for PhD in Veterinary Microbiology course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  3. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  7. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  9. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  12. Scholarships available to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  13. Admission procedure to study BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  14. What are the examinations held for Post Graduation in West Bengal Animal and Fishery Sciences institute?
  15. ICAR Top colleges in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How many seats are available for BVSc(Animal Production & Management) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences?
  17. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  18. List of colleges offering BFSc in Kolkata
23rd July 2022, 12:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Veterinary Microbiology,after qualifying these entrance exam called UGC NET and CSIR NET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Microbiology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?