29th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I opt for Indian Culture subject to appear in UGC-NET being a History postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done M.A. in History and I want to appear in UGC-NET. So, can I opt Indian Culture subject in UGC-NET?
With Regards-
Sudhanshu

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for UGC-NET with Indian Culture or Archaeology as a specialization being a M.A.(History) student?
  2. Courses of Paleontology and Archeology in India? I am a student of 12th board exam
  3. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  4. Choice of subject to apply in UGC-NET for Commerce postgraduate?
  5. Reference books for preparation of UGC-NET (History)
  6. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  7. Which course shall I join after completion of Intermediate having interest in Archaeology?
  8. Is it compulsory to choose your Postgraduate subjects only for appearing in UGC NET?
  9. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for a postgraduate with 45% marks?
  10. In which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to pursue PhD in Accounting? Eligibility to study for MBA postgraduate?
  11. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  12. Reference books for preparation and minimum qualification required to appear in UGC-NET History?
  13. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  14. How can I appear in UP PGT with History being a postgraduate?
  15. Which among sociology, public administration, psychology & political science is best for IAS preparations? Any better choice?
  16. Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  17. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2016, 04:08 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I opt for Indian Culture subject to appear in UGC-NET being a History postgraduate?

Yes you can appear for Indian Culture subject in UGC-NET being a History student.
The questions will be about Indian Culture in this Examination.
History will be asked but it will be based on Indian Culture so prepare yourself for the Examination accordingly as you are eligible for the Examination.
23rd November 2018, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I opt for Indian Culture subject to appear in UGC-NET being a History postgraduate?

I have done my post graduation in history? Can I opt for Archaeology for NET examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?