23rd February 2023, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for PhD in Nephrology in AIIMS after completing my MD in human physiology?

Can I opt for PhD in Nephrology in AIIMS after completing my MD in human physiology (to add to it I have experience in as a non academic junior Resident in Nephrology department of my hospital)

25th May 2023, 08:11 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I opt for PhD in Nephrology in AIIMS after completing my MD in human physiology?

Yes, you can opt for PhD in Nephrology in AIIMS after completing your MD in human physiology. However, you will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • You must have a valid MBBS degree from a recognized medical college.
  • You must have completed your MD in human physiology from a recognized medical college.
  • You must have a minimum of two years of research experience in a relevant field.
  • You must have a good academic record.
Once you have met the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the PhD program in Nephrology at AIIMS. The application process is usually conducted online. You will need to submit the following documents along with your application form:
  • A copy of your MBBS degree
  • A copy of your MD degree
  • A copy of your research publications
  • A letter of recommendation from a professor or senior scientist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?