8th June 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue PhD(Computer Science) after completing MPhil(Computer Applications)? Is there any problem if I pursue PhD(Computer Science)?

Hi, I would like to know that shall I do PhD in Computer Science after completing MPhil in Computer Applications? If I do PhD in Computer Science, whether it will create problems in future?

14th June 2019, 11:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue PhD(Computer Science) after completing MPhil(Computer Applications)? Is there any problem if I pursue PhD(Computer Science)?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Ph.D. (Computer Science) after completing MPhil(Computer Applications) and there is no problem if you pursue Ph.D. (Computer Science). The duration of the Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science course is three years. After completing a Ph.D. (Computer Science) you can become a Computer Engineer and Mobile Application Developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?