22nd June 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Political Science) after completing MA(Politics)?

Hi friends, I am studying MA with the specialization of Politics. I would like to know that I can eligible to do PhD in Political Science after my this MA course? Kindly tell me immediately.

24th June 2019, 08:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Political Science) after completing MA(Politics)?

If you want to PhD political science then you have to passed Pg in Political Science with regular or private or distance learning mode with minimum 50% marks.
24th June 2019, 08:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Political Science) after completing MA(Politics)?

Yes, you can apply for a PhD in Political Science if you have studied MA in Politics or Political Sciences from a recognised university with minimum 55% marks. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?