26th August 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD in Sociology if working in a Private Firm?

Hello,
Can I do PhD in Sociology while doing job in a Private Firm? I am interested to study PhD but I am also working. Kindly tell me can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study PhD in Social Work/Sociology being a Psychology postgraduate and having 12 years of working experience in Drugs and HIV/AIDS?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  4. Is it possible to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA if my father is working in a Private Firm?
  5. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  6. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is retired pensioner and working in a Private Firm? -- [New]
  7. How can I apply for PhD Entrance Test to study PhD in Sociology?
  8. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  9. MS in UAE while working in a private firm?
  10. How to get admission for doing Ph.D in Sociology?
  11. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  12. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  13. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology?
  14. Universities offering Distance PhD in Information Technology to M.Sc(IT) postgraduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  15. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  17. Can I join Allahabad bank as PO leaving my current job in private firm as a patent associate?
  18. How can I study for LLB course after finishing NIOS +2
9th June 2016, 07:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD in Sociology if working in a Private Firm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I do PhD in Sociology while doing job in a Private Firm? I am interested to study PhD but I am also working. Kindly tell me can I do this?

The eligibility to do PhD in Sociology through distance education in IGNOU is M Phil and Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognised university or Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognised university and 5 years of teaching/industry/administrative/professional experience at senior level.
The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to PhD. There is no age limit to do the course. You can find the details in the IGNOU website, Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?