21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a MBA in Management do PhD in Total quality Management? Should I do it in India or abroad?

Sir, I am doing MBA in Management and after it want to do PhD in Total quality Management. Please tell me am I eligible for it? Should I do it India or from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  2. List of institutes which offer PhD in Management in India and Abroad?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  4. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  5. List universities offering PhD in Management in Abroad?
  6. List of Institutes offering PhD(Information Management) in India and Abroad?
  7. Universities offering PhD in IT Management to MBA(IT) candidate in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering MBA(Quality Management) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  10. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  11. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care?
  12. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  13. How to do MBA from Abroad if I am a graduate of management from India?
  14. Career prospectus of distance MBA in Safety Management in India and Abroad?
  15. Benefits of studying MBA(Quality Management) in Lincoln University of Business and Management? -- [New]
  16. List of universities offering PhD(Sports Management) in India -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  18. List of universities offering MBA(Sports Management) in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2017, 09:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MBA in Management do PhD in Total quality Management? Should I do it in India or abroad?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you can do Ph.D in Total Management after the completion of MBA course in Management, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their MBA in Management from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can definitely apply for the Ph.D course in Total Management.
It all depends upon you that from where you want to do Ph.D course in the above mentioned field. The above said course is available both in India and Abroad. You can pursue from anywhere according to your wish.
25th October 2017, 02:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a MBA in Management do PhD in Total quality Management? Should I do it in India or abroad?

Yes, you can do PhD in Total quality Management after completion of MBA in Management discipline.
Those candidate, who have completed master's degree in Management discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline after qualifying the PhD entrance examination.
There are many universities in India which provide the above said course but demand of this course is less in this country but the cost of pursuing this course is relatively cheaper than that of the same course pursued from abroad.
So, if money doesn't matter much to you, I would suggest you to do the aforementioned course from abroad as because after completion of the course you can be placed directly in some very reputed company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?