6th December 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can a MMS completed become a lecturer after qualifying JRF exam? What is the basic differences between NET and JRF exam? Which should I choose to be a lecturer?

Hello sir, I am 25 years old and I have completed MMS. I want to give the NET/ JRF (Management) exam. Please tell me if I choose JRF then can I be a lecturer? What is the basic differences between NET and JRF exam? Which should I choose to be a lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. To become a Lecturer in which exam I have to appear among JRF and NET?
  2. What is the differences between NET JRF, CSIR JRF and GATE JRF?
  3. What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?
  4. What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam?
  5. Eligibility to appear in SLET with mentioned percentage in overall academic? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria of CSIR-JRF for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Courses to do after garduation in anthropoloy to get government jobs?
  9. Is there any kind of course and career opportunity available for 45 years old educated person?
  10. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  11. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing B.Com and pursuing MA with same subjects?
  12. Which exam should i give among CSIR or NET or JRF for Lecturership?
  13. How can I get certificate after qualifying NET JRF?
  14. Basis difference between CSIR-JRF-NET and CSIR-NET?
  15. Scholarships applicable after qualifying NET Lecturer exam? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to write the exam of NET Lecturership and JRF after completing M.A first year and appearing for 2nd year?
  17. With less than 50% in post graduation and 65% in M.Phil can I appear in UGC NET 2016?
  18. Eligibility for NET exam after having 3 years of gap in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?