18th April 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?

Dear sir/madam
i am be in electrical engineering and have 08 years of working experience , now i want to do phd course can you help me out with colleges wich provide phd course in mentioned course with my elligibility

Related Questions:
  1. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  2. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  3. Which colleges are offering correspondence PH.D? In which field can I do Ph.D?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Electrical Engineering stream
  5. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  6. PhD after M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  7. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  8. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  9. What are the various government colleges for electrical engineering? Cutoff of merit list for direct 2nd year in electrical engineering?
  10. How can I join Ph.D in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Will I be able to guide Engineering students if I did Ph.D in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Which engineering college can I join for M.Tech in electrical engineering?
  13. How to complete Ph.D in Management/Electrical Engineering without appearing for any entrance test? What is the eligibility?
  14. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  15. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  16. List of good engineering colleges in Bangalore, Delhi, AP for Electrical Engineering?
  17. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
25th May 2014, 01:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?

As you have asking here about your problem that you wants to know that the Electrical engineering colleges which are giving PhD in solar or electrical engineering.

So I am going to clearing your doubts and also tell you the colleges for the PhD programme in solar or electrical engineering. So the colleges are – 1. Griffith University in Australia then comes
2 – Reseller solar university located in England then comes
3 – University of Maine which locates in United States Of America then comes
4 – University of Hawaii locates in USA then comes
5 – Lowe State University locates in USA then comes
6 – dean university locates in London then comes
7- hazard institute which locates in England then comes
8 – rational university locates in USA then comes
9 – University of technology Sydney locates in USA and then comes
10 – Kebangsaan University locates in Malaysia.

As these are the some universities for the study of solar and electrical engineering as in PhD for the candidates who wants to join.

And now comes to the eligibility so the eligibility is the same as every PhD candidates must have with them and that is get 60 percent mark in your master study as in B.E or B.Tech as you have study and completed your previous study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?