27th February 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Computer Science & Engineering syllabus for IGCAR-Kalpakkam JRF entrance exam?

Dear sir/madam
This is Sivaranjani. I have completed B.Tech(Information Technology), me too applied for the post of JRF at IGCAR Kalpakkam. I need written exam syllabus for the post of JRF for Computer Science and Engineering exam. please help me for my promoting of my life.

Related Questions:
  1. JRF written exam syllabus for IGCAR?
  2. Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam for Computer Science & Engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  4. How may I get syllabus of entrance exam for B.Tech(computer science) after completing polytechnic(computer science and engineering)?
  5. Last 5 years question papers of UGC-NET-JRF(Computer Science & Application)?
  6. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  7. Syllabus of BSNL JTO Exam for computer science & engineering?
  8. Guidelines for preparing PG JRF entrance exam in veterinary science?
  9. Is computer science and engineering one of the subjects under CSIR UGC NET? What is the upper age limit for JRF candidates
  10. How should I attempt JRF entrance exam? What is the syllabus of Plant Science?
  11. Eligibility got ICAR entrance exam for PG course? I am studying BSc in Maths, Computer Science, Earth Science and Resource Management?
  12. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Model question papers of IGCAR UDC entrance exam?
  14. Information bout Master degree in computer Science? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
  16. Syllabus for phd Computer Science and Engineering entrance exam of pondicherry university
  17. How to prepare for icar pg jrf entrance examination in veterinary science?
  18. What does JRF stand for? From where can I get the application form? Syllabus of JRF(Plant Science)?
7th May 2021, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer Science & Engineering syllabus for IGCAR-Kalpakkam JRF entrance exam?

Computer engineer syllabus in igcar for technical officer C 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?