20th March 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is correspondence PhD of Thiruvallauvar University, Tamil Nadu is approved by UGC?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me that PhD in Sociology from Thiruvallauvar University, Tamil Nadu is UGC approved? One educational agent offering this course for 2 years duration. But it is a correspondence course. Please guide me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Vinayaka University approved from UGC?
  2. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. UGC approved universities in Tamil Nadu for M.Ed?
  4. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  5. Is Vinayaka mission university UGC approved?
  6. Whether PhD in Delhi University is UGC approved?
  7. Whether Christ University is UGC approved for PhD courses?
  8. Is M.Sc. (IT) degree through correspondence, approved by AICTE?
  9. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  10. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  11. PhD from AMET University is approved by UGC?
  12. How to do Ph.D in English as in correspondence mode?
  13. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  14. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  15. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Microbiology in any UGC approved University
  16. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  17. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  18. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu having aeronautical engineering courses
26th March 2016, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is correspondence PhD of Thiruvallauvar University, Tamil Nadu is approved by UGC?

Yes, the university you have mentioned is approved by UGC and there is no problem if you completed Ph.D in distance mode from the university.

The said university doesn't comes under the list of fake universities according to the official UGC website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?