20th March 2023, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better to do MS in Pharmacy between Canada and Australia and why?

Which country is better to do MS in Pharmacy between Canada and Australia and why?
Which one of them have good research opportunities and research oriented studies.

21st March 2023, 03:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to do MS in Pharmacy between Canada and Australia and why?

Canada is the best country to do MS In Pharmacy, in general medical professionals earn a bulk load than their counterparts in OZ or UK/Europe.
21st March 2023, 10:54 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which country is better to do MS in Pharmacy between Canada and Australia and why?

All Canadian universities that provide a master's degree in pharmacy are ranked globally for their exceptional higher education. Toronto, Alberta, and Waterloo universities rank among the top 10 in Canada for higher education. The fact that Canada offers a variety of student visas, including the C-visa, F-visa, and others, is one of the key reasons it is more well-liked by international students than Australia. These visas enable students to stay in Canada longer after they have finished their studies.
So, Canada would be a better choice to do MS in Pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?