3rd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) course which is offered by School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Information and Communication Technologies) course which is offered by School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

Students will have up to 6 years (from the date of their research proposal approved by the DPC), to complete the PhD Information and Communication Technologies at School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University.
Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details for PhD Information and Communication Technologies in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University.
School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?