5th August 2019, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the duration of PhD(Green Technology) course, which is available in the Institute of Chemical Technology? Kindly tell me about the course duration so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

15th August 2019, 12:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Institute of Chemical Technology

The course duration of Ph.D. (Green Technology) in the Institute of Chemical Technology is three years.

For more information, you can contact at the address of Institute of Chemical Technology.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Near Don Bosco School, Opp. Khalsa College, Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019, India
22nd August 2019, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the duration of PhD(Green Technology) course, which is available in the Institute of Chemical Technology? Kindly tell me about the course duration so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
Course duration of PhD(Green Technology) in Institute of Chemical Technology:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?