11th August 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Mechanical Engineering which is available in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

19th September 2018, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Babu Banarasi Das University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Mechanical Engineering which is available in Babu Banarasi Das University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Candidates should submit his/her thesis within a maximum period of 6 years, but not earlier than 3 years from the date of admission. Therefore, course duration of PhD Mechanical Engineering in Babu Banarasi Das University is minimum 3 years and maximum 6 years. Candidates who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to study PhD Mechanical Engineering in Babu Banarasi Das University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?