28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Course pattern and duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the PhD program in Chemistry which is available in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar? I am planning to do this PhD in this college so I need to know about the course duration. Kindly tell me about the pattern of this PhD program as well.

14th March 2022, 12:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course pattern and duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Maharshi Dayanand Science College Porbandar?

The course pattern and duration of PhD Chemistry at Maharishi Dayanand Science College Porbandar is:-

*Research Methodology

*General Structure

*Recent Trends in Chemistry

*Scientific Communication

The duration of this course is 6 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?