10th January 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Sacred Heart College, Kochi?

Hi friends, I am interested to join Sacred Heart College, Kochi for studying PhD in Economics. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

14th May 2022, 11:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Sacred Heart College, Kochi?

The Course Structure is:-

*Unit 1

Micro and Macro Economics
Theory of Production and Cost
Macro Policy Options

*Unit 2

Problems in Data Collection
Modern Investment Theory
Financial Derivatives
15th May 2022, 08:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Economics) in Sacred Heart College, Kochi?

Qualification required for PhD Economics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in Economics with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The course Structure of PhD Economics is:-

*Public Finance

*Advanced Economic Theory

*Economics Of Planning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?