18th October 2018, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Management Studies) in Indian Business School, Kolkata?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of PhD(Management Studies) course, which is available in Indian Business School, Kolkata? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

19th August 2022, 12:28 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Management Studies) in Indian Business School, Kolkata?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Management Studies at Indian Business School, Kolkata is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

The Course Structure of PhD Management Studies is:-

*Research Methodology

*General Management

*Operations Management

*Computer Applications

*Financial Management etc...
20th August 2022, 12:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Management Studies) in Indian Business School, Kolkata?

The Course Structure is:-

Information Technology Management

General Management

Elective I

Research Methodology

Financial Management

Human Resource Management and many more..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?