13th September 2018, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD(Commerce) which is available in Maharaja Agrasen University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th September 2018, 11:02 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

For course work, they have 3 papers- research methodology, advanced level course in relevant discipline, and presentation in workshop/seminar in rlevant discipline.
The syllabus will be designed by board of studies of concerned department and approved by academic council of university.
16th September 2018, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Commerce) in Maharaja Agrasen University?

Course Structure and fee Expenses of PhD in Commerce in Maharaja Agrasen University:

The detailed information about the course structure and fee expenses of PhD in Commerce in Maharaja Agrasen University is given below,

Name of the College - Maharaja Agrasen University

Name of the Course - PhD in Commerce

Generally course work or course structure is treated as a part of the pre phd preparation and this will be 10 credit. And the detailed course work can be obtained from 7th page of the notification that is attached below.

>> Fee Structure - Rs.65,000/-

The above mentioned is the tuition fee in Rs. per annum to be paid in two equal intervals.

Click here for Fee Details

Click here for Course Work

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?