18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Operational Research which is available in Rama University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University?
  2. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  5. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Marine Engineering) in Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Fee expenses of MS(Clinical Research) in Boston University School of Medicine?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
19th July 2022, 04:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?

The Course Structure and fee expenses of PhD Operational Research at Rama University is:-

*Resource Management

*Management of Human Resources

*Business Development Theories

*Managerial Economics

*Production Management

The admission procedure to study PhD Operational Research is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?