24th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Which courses can be pursued after Bachelor in Zoology except M.Sc.?

I am a student of a reputed university doing B.Sc. Zoo Hons. I want to ask in which field i can pursue my study except M.Sc. Zoo hons. I have heard about M.Sc. in Environment Studies. Can you please give me proper idea about it?

12th June 2016, 06:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which courses can be pursued after Bachelor in Zoology except M.Sc.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of a reputed university doing B.Sc. Zoo Hons. I want to ask in which field i can pursue my study except M.Sc. Zoo hons. I have heard about M.Sc. in Environment Studies. Can you please give me proper idea about it?

The aspirant can study M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or M.Sc in Microbiology or MBA after Bachelor in Zoology.
These are all some of the options you can choose. If you want to study other than science, then you can choose MBA from a reputed B School in India. The job opportunities for the MBA from a reputed B School are very high. You will get a job in good organizations with high salary after the course. If you are interested in science then you can choose any one of the courses given above.
Best of luck for your studies and career!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?