19th April 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Special Education) course of Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

I have heard about the course which is PhD in the specialization of Special Education. I don’t know much more about this course. I am an MPhil student and after my MPhil course I will do PhD in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course which is available in Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University. Thank you!

25th April 2019, 11:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Special Education) course of Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University?

PhD in Special Education is a 3 year course and aims to identify problems in economics and come up with solutions apply their skills. I am giving you the core courses and an Optional courses list.

Core Courses

Education and Development
Research Methodology and Statistics
Educational Policy and Planning

Optional Courses

Science Education
Social Science Education
Teacher Education
Environment Education
Education Technology
Guidance and Counseling
Distance Education
Educational Management, Planning & Leadership
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?