6th January 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for SLET(Sociology)?

Sir
i thought of applying slet examination
for sociology.........
kindly tell me how to apply....
waiting for your guidance
thank you

27th July 2017, 03:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for SLET(Sociology)?

State Level Entrance Exam is conducted for the post of Assistant Professor or Lectureship for the recruitment in Sociology subject and exam is conducted for several other subject's also. SET (State Eligibility Test) or SLET (State Level Eligibility Test) Examination is conducted in concerned state's only. For instance,

SET in Maharashtra - MH SET Exam

SET in Tami Nadu - TN SLET Exam

SET in Andhra Pradesh - AP SET Exam ..etc.,

So you are required to appear in your concerned state's Level Eligibility Test.

So from the link, you are required to choose "Sociology" stream in order to apply for SLET (Sociology) Exam. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation with minimum 55% marks. In general, there will be 3 papers Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?