16th January 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Details about research field in Computer Science? Which are the best institutions?

I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science and wanted to do research in reputed institutions. Please give me details about research field in Computer Science? Which are the best institutions?

Related Questions:
  1. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  2. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  3. Is HITS institutions is good for Ph.D in Computer science and Engineering?
  4. Details of good institutions for UGC NET Computer Science
  5. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  7. What is the scope after pursuing B.Sc with Biotechnology?
  8. Possibilities and educational institutions for doing post graduation in Electrical field?
  9. ISRO Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  11. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  12. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  13. which branch is better in MBA having completed B.Tech in Computer Science? Good Institutions offering MBA course?
  14. Best branch in B.E.? Which branch is having more job opportunities?
  15. Details of B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Job opportunities through this field?
  16. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  17. Future scope of Post Graduation in Microbiology?
  18. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about research field in Computer Science? Which are the best institutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed M.Tech in Computer Science and wanted to do research in reputed institutions. Please give me details about research field in Computer Science? Which are the best institutions?

Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Computer Science with not less than 55% marks can do a PhD in computer science. They have to clear the Research Entrance Test and Interview to get admission to the PhD in computer science. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/MPhil are exempted from the entrance test. The above given is the common admission procedure for the PhD in computer science. Some of the best colleges to do a PhD in Computer Science are given below;

IISc, Bangalore - Official Website

IIT Bombay - Official Website

IIT Hyderabad - Official Website

Chennai Mathematical Institute - Official Website

BITS Pilani - Official Website
17th January 2018, 09:31 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about research field in Computer Science? Which are the best institutions?

Candidates those who have completed masters in Computer Science with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do PhD in the relevant discipline. You need to appear and qualify in the CSIR/NET/GATE entrance exam in order to be eligible for admission into PhD course.
Below I have listed name of institutions which are best for PhD Computer Science course:
>Techno India University
Address: EM-4, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Phone: 098365 44419
>Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
Address: VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
>Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad
Address: Police Line, Sardar Patel Nagar, Hirapur, Dhanbad, Jharkhand 826004
Phone: 0326 223 5004
>International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore
Address: 26/C,, Hosur Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
Phone: 080 4140 7777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?