2nd March 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Details on doing Ph.D through distance educaiton after completion of M.Sc?

Hi, I have completed M.Sc in counselling and psychotherapy with 69.9 percentage through distance education from tamil nadu university. I would like to do Ph.D in same through distance education? Can you please help me on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distance mdoe after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  3. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  5. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after completion of M.Sc IT? Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D course?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc IT course?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  10. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com under distance education?
  16. Can I do BAMS as distance course after completion of Ph.D?
  17. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  18. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd March 2017, 10:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on doing Ph.D through distance educaiton after completion of M.Sc?

Candidates who have completed their master's degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to pursue Ph.D course. As you have completed M.Sc in counselling and psychotherapy with 69.9% marks, so you are eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode as well as distance mode. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself which will decide your admission. So, you have to perform well in the examination to pursue the above mentioned course.
3rd March 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on doing Ph.D through distance educaiton after completion of M.Sc?

To do Ph.D through distance education after the completion of your M.Sc degree course, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the above mentioned entrance examination, you can apply in different Colleges offering the said course through distance mode in order to pursue Ph.D from there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?