9th October 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Philosophy) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? I want to apply for a PhD in Philosophy course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

14th October 2019, 06:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Philosophy) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Maharaja Ganga Singh University? I want to apply for a PhD in Philosophy course at this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.
Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Philosophy) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.CSIR NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Age proof certificate.

6.Address proof certificate.
14th October 2019, 10:42 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Philosophy) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?

The documents required to apply for studying PhD(Philosophy) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University is given below.

1. Graduation and Post graduation degree

2. 12th and 10th Class marks sheet

3. Updated resume

4. Photo Identity proof

5. Passport sized photos

6. Research Proposal

7. Entrance examination score card
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?